we've established i'll read anything you put in front of me. Sometimes that works out, other times not so much. I'd read something about the sixes in maybe marie claire or elle a few months ago while at the hair salon. the cover stuck with me and i remember something vague about it - was it about witches maybe? so, when i saw it on the new shelf at the library, I couldn't resist. sometimes i should resist. it was a solid story wrapped in meh. totally predictable. more than once i said "are you kidding me?" out loud. I finished it because a) I find it hard to just stop reading anything with a good story at its core and b) I am defenseless against secret society stories. true story.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 1 year 8 weeks ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!