its downright blizzardy. we may be calling a snow day for hebrew school in about an hour or so and i can't help but long for the days of snow days. that feeling of ecstasy when you wake up and you just KNOW. i woke up and knew traffic was going to be murder. i knew that i had an insurmoutable pile of work on my desk that had to be done so that i could leave for vacation on thursday stress free. i knew that the commute home was going to be awful and that parking would be a nightmare. i wish i'd just known that i was going to be sledding.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at email@example.com.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 1 year 8 weeks ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!