so, i've all kinds of fun new stuff to add to the etsy shop. BUT etsy went down this weekend while they ugraded the whole site to version 2. and after seeing shawn deal with this at orbitz, i know what a MAJOR undertaking it is. long hours, middle of the night phone calls, BIG stress. its back up and running but there is a myriad of bugs. things crash when you go to edit. or add a new item. shipping amounts are screwed up. pictures have gone missing. so, i'm waiting sort-of patiently while they work it all out. i have no clue how big etsy's staff is but i'm fairly certain none of them are sleeping. but it does really seem that planning a site overhaul for the week before thankgiving, a week before the holiday shopping season begins in earnest, was ill-conceived.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at email@example.com.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 1 year 8 weeks ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!