i'm devoting this edition of etsy love entirely to leaves of glass. kateri's new dark gardens collection is pretty spectacular and the pieces i've seen in person are breathtaking. made with vintage glass beads and inspired by "poisonous and medicinal plants, and their appearance in fairytales and fantasy stories" - i kind of want it all.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at email@example.com.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 32 weeks 13 hours ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 32 weeks 14 hours ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 32 weeks 23 hours ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 32 weeks 1 day ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 32 weeks 1 day ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!