and the latest update in my 31 horror movie in 31 days festival:
- dark hours - interesting. and yes. i mean that in the passive agressive not so much kind of way.
- living death - kristy swanson's best work since buffy. that's not saying much.
- shallow ground - i'm not sure what happened here. naked killer boy with oozing blood and bodily fluid that infects everyone it touches. ew. and yeah, not so much.
- eden lake - brutal. upsetting. glad i watched it in broad daylight.
- it - not sure what possessed me. i am terrified of clowns and pennywise is terrifying. like every other stephen king though the ending completely craps out and takes the terror away.*
- drive thru - another clown movie. and unlike it, the clown isn't at all scary AND the movie was totally satisfying.
- dorm of the dead - what can i say about this movie? well, i'm fairly certain that everyone on a porn set decided they were bored with porn and wanted to try their hand at gore. bad acting. bad sets. bad clothes. bad sound. bad editing. bad sex. bad bad bad.
- when a stranger calls - how have i not seen this? carol kane in a horror movie? thumbs up.
- arang - same old asian formula. long inky black haired ghost, atmospheric tension, water. i enjoyed it though - it was amazing to look at.
- return to sleepaway camp - ridiculous. kind of fun. and a boom mic oops toward the end. who can ask for anything more?
* doesn't count toward the total because i've already seen it.
total so far = 28 movies, 22 i haven't seen