i am a girl who loves her shoes. i have curtailed my shoe buying habit enormously. i only buy shoes that i'm certain will be comfortable. i only buy shoes that i know i will wear tons. i fell in love with these in austin, kicked myself for not buying them and then thanks to the magic of zappos, they are mine. i've worn them almost every day since they came. i'm half considering buying them in blue.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at email@example.com.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 36 weeks 10 hours ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 36 weeks 10 hours ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 36 weeks 19 hours ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 36 weeks 21 hours ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 36 weeks 21 hours ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!