this has been a heinous week. first shawn was having digestive issues. and then it became something else. which he thought was a cancerous tumor. and which i will not share the gory details of. trust me, you don't want to know. but let's say this, there was a trip to an immediate care center which was the opposite of helpful. a trip to another dr. today which involved a LOT of waiting and no help. and, how odd is this, a scheduled trip to the emergency room planned for tomorrow morning. if they can't fix him tomorrow, i may check myself into another part of the hospital. i haven't slept - he's tossing and turning. A LOT. he's cranky as all get out - i would be too. and i have about a thousand things to do. none of which are getting done. but i'm trying to fend off the cranky monster myself because really, what good would it do?
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 35 weeks 5 days ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 35 weeks 5 days ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 35 weeks 6 days ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 35 weeks 6 days ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 35 weeks 6 days ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!