we went to see where the wild things are tonight. it was incredibly beautiful and dark and complicated. its definitely not suitable for all kids to see. there were some things that were rough to process as an adult so i can't really imagine how kids would handle it. i'm actually still processing. overall though, thumbs up.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at email@example.com.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 32 weeks 2 days ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!