i keep oversleeping. and then falling asleep excessively early at night. i have so much work to do - things to list, orders to pack, cookie shopping list to make, swaps to send... and yet. i know that at some point this is all going to come to a head and i'll probably find myself having one of my patented holiday nervous breakdowns. maybe, just maybe, one good night of sleep and all will be good in the world again. damn was renegade exhausting...
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at email@example.com.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 32 weeks 2 days ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 32 weeks 2 days ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!