i had one of those days today. nothing was going right. i was trying to make breakfast for friends and bake cupcakes for the family visit later. i hadn't showered. i needed to actually make a couple presents and a trip to the grocery store was necessary. oh, and i wasn't feeling well. well, the cupcakes weren't cooperating. the first batch burnt after i almost forgot to put sugar in the batter. the second batch came up one short. and as i was saying the words "one cupcake short of a full batch" i realized that someone could describe me that way - at least at that moment someone could've.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 1 year 8 weeks ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 1 year 9 weeks ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 1 year 9 weeks ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 1 year 9 weeks ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 1 year 9 weeks ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!