i just want to curl up this chair and stay there. all day long. my blanket, a good book and possibly a cat. it figures that as we're getting ready to leave i'd fall a little in love with my house again.
since i can't spend the entire day reading, although the pile of books is huge and getting bigger every week, i must hop to. the to do list is long, with a quick break in the middle to run to my parents.
but before i get started, a few links i enjoyed this week:
- i may need to try this. (and how great is that dress?)
- i LOVE kate and i may have to start wednesday wishes here.
- i sometimes forget about babe paley. and then she shows up in my blog reader and i can't get her out of my head.
- if i'd gotten up at a reasonable hour, i would have made these for breakfast. maybe dinner?
- and this just cracks me up. actually, she just cracks me up. her yom kippur tweets were inappropriately awesome.
two more things:
the buy one, get one free ring sale ends tonight at midnight.
and the spring and summer necklaces that i've marked down will be disappearing from the shop tonight.
so go ahead, buy yourself something pretty. and have a great day!