tomorrow is friday. and then its the weekend. i'm going to bake a cake, eat tacos, pack some happy mail and make some yoyos. i'm going to sleep and sleep and sleep. and then i'm going to sleep some more. there will be movies and friends and soup. and maybe, just maybe, some writing here. it will be good.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 32 weeks 3 days ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 32 weeks 3 days ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 32 weeks 3 days ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 32 weeks 3 days ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 32 weeks 3 days ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!