Originally uploaded by Just-Sam
ok, so not a lot is making me happy right now. this pic is though.
shawn and the few others i'm talking to at the moment would tell me that's its normal. that i'm grieving. and i know one day i'll wake up and feel a little less sad. a little less like i'm going to fall to pieces at the drop of a hat. a little more like myself.
so, for the moment, i'm going to try to focus on the positive. here's a few other things that made me happy this week:
- shawn sold ALL of his fire flowers after being featured on this blog.(read the comments - some negative, many HILARIOUS)
- terrariums from theoakleaves. i bought three. they are AMAZING little worlds. i just want to climb inside their mossy lushness. she sent me an extra one because i keep putting her in treasury lists.
- curse of the spellmans.
- tv. the strike seems to have improved many shows. i am LOVING grey's anatomy again. and lost just rocks. "we have to move the island!" excellent
- i've felt a great deal of etsy love lately. sales have been good. lists i've made have hit the front page. list i've been in have hit the front page. i may need to revise my sales goals for the year.
- the mother's day gift i've made my mom. its funny and functional. i'm hoping she LOVES it.
ok, i came up with more than one thing. that's progress right?