we were driving home from shannon & phil's tonight. we passed by the allstate arena. the carnival i used to go to every summer in high school had begun. i could see the tilt-a-whirl from the kennedy and my heart skipped a beat. i haven't ridden the tilt-a-whirl in a couple years. i rarely, if ever, find myself at a carnival without shawn. and shawn is practically allergic. he gets green and its just not good. whereas i find it to be almost as much fun as well, sex. maybe because i don't really get to ride the tilt-a-whirl it has become mythical for me. maybe its just one of the best things ever. anyway, i think i'm due.
shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 31 weeks 5 days ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 31 weeks 5 days ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 31 weeks 5 days ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 31 weeks 5 days ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 31 weeks 5 days ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!