shana is a wearer of knee socks, lover of pie, horror movies and shiny things. she writes about horror and other things, makes pie and shiny things in portland, oregon, where she lives with her husband, shawn (aka shampton). she is the vintage jewelry and yoyo obsessed woman behind the cookoorikoo curtain. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @michelemaule Its right over there. Behind that thing. — 1 year 10 weeks ago
- @michelemaule yay for sleep! — 1 year 10 weeks ago
- @pollymarie i always love her but really, she is exceptional in this. i always forget and am totally blown away. again. — 1 year 10 weeks ago
- @FQSecretAgent thanks. :) — 1 year 10 weeks ago
- Is there anything better than Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation? — 1 year 10 weeks ago
on the hi-fi(Pod)
Sign up for e-mail updates on everything shampton!